The Annual Bournemouth Food and Drink Festival 2017
Friday 16 to Sunday 25 June 2017.
The 6th Bournemouth Food & Drink Festival in 2016 was another great success, and we’re all looking forward to the Bournemouth Food and Drink Festival 2017.
Great food, amazing cooking skills and fabulous entertainment including cookery displays, cocktail masterclasses, and food, food, food!
Street Food at Bournemouth Food and Drink Festival
- LA TASCA – Paella is on the menu at La Tasca!
- VELAZCO GRILL – Bringing Venezuelan food to Bournemouth
- CASA CARLOS – Authentic Spanish & Mexican
- THE GOURMET GRILLED CHEESE COMPANY – Delicious gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
- ALADDINS – Feed your hunger with Aladdin’s Wraps.
- JUST GREEK – Greek kebabs in a Greek pita bread with tzatziki, salads and chips
- CHICKEN AND BLUES – Serving up the famous Chicken and Blues wraps
- THE CURRY MAN – Authentic home-made Indian Food specialising in REAL punjabi cuisine
- ITALIAN CONNECTION – Coffee made with freshly roasted Italian beans
- CHIM CHIMNEY CAKES – Steaming chimney-shaped treats delicious and fascinating
- LE MARESKI – A colourful array of handmade tarts, meringues, and French biscuits
- GIGGI’S GELATERIA – Italian Ice-Cream made with passion
Food and Drimk Demos at Bournemouth Food and Drink Festival
- KIDS KITCHEN
- RUM MASTERCLASS
- BAR TENDERS COMPETITION
- CONKER GIN MASTERCLASS
- ICE CREAM TASTE TEST with Gallone’s ice cream parlour
- COCKTAIL CABINET CONCOCTIONS
- TALK ON ENGLISH WINE
You can also keep an eye on the Bournemouth Food and Drinks Festival website for updates.
The Whitehall Hotel is one of the most conveniently situated hotels in Bournemouth for the festival. Call us now to book.
Our latest Special Offers are listed at the top of our Current Prices and Special Offerspage.
See our Special Breaks page for more information on festivals and events in Bournemouth.