Easter is the perfect time to enjoy Bournemouth.
The 2018 Easter Weekend is from Friday 30 March to Monday 2 April 2018
Enjoy Easter in Bournemouth, and experience the delights of Bournemouth’s award-winning gardens filled with spring flowers as well as exhilarating seafront walks. With so much to see and do and weather that often throws up some pleasant surprises, why would you want to be anywhere else?
Things to Do in Bournemouth at Easter
- Go to the beach: The beach at Easter is starting to look a lot friendlier, and although it’s not mid-summer there is ample opportunity to walk along the beach or sit on the prom and read the papers and watch the gulls.
- The Coastal Activity Park will have some exciting things to do.
- Stroll through the Gardens: Easter is always such a beautiful time to visit Bournemouth Gardens with the first signs of spring and some lovely weather for walking.
- Take the family to the Bournemouth Oceanarium.
- Hop On Hop Off Tour Bus – the Sightseeing bus is the perfect way to get around Bournemouth in a leisurely fashion.
- Cycling: A cycling break to Bournemouth offers routes for cyclists of all ages and abilities.
- Bournemouth Beer Festival: A fun weekend of beer and music at the BIC just a short walk from the Whitehall Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Whitehall.