Book a pre-Christmas break, do some Christmas shopping and enjoy the Christmas Festival in Bournemouth this year.
Bournemouth Christmas Festival has live music, shopping and kids activities from NOVEMBER 2017 to JANUARY 2018
Bournemouth Square and Town Centre
- Late night Christmas shopping in most of the high street shops in and near Bournemouth Square
- A traditional Christmas market every day from 10am. The Christmas Market is undergoing a face-lift for 2017. We don’t have any details yet, but we’re pretty sure it’s going to be great!
All things Christmas Festival are still under wraps – we’re hoping the ice rink will be back, we’ll let you know when we know!
- Christmas lights switch-on
- Santa’s letterbox will be back in Southbourne
- Santa’s Grotto
- Christmas Festival & Santa’s Grotto
- Carnival & Christmas Light Switch-On
- Countdown to Christmas
- Christmas Parade, Santa’s Grotto Opening
There is some great Christmas shopping and a great Christmas feeling in Bournemouth. Come down and enjoy a few leisurely shopping days or join us for a Turkey & Tinsel break. Call the Whitehall on 01202 554682 or book online – we’d love to see you!