Book a pre-Christmas break, do some Christmas shopping and enjoy the Christmas Festival in Bournemouth this year.
Bournemouth Christmas Festival has live music, shopping and kids activities from NOVEMBER 2017 to JANUARY 2018
Bournemouth Square and Town Centre
- Late night Christmas shopping in most of the high shops in and near the square
- A traditional Christmas market every day from 10am
- Live music every day
- The fun ‘Moose Bar’
- The traditional static Nativity Scene
- Victorian style carousel.
- The outdoor ice rink is open from 10.30am to 10pm daily, excluding Christmas Day.
- Overlooking the ice rink is the Alpine Bar, a warm cosy apres skate bar with a glowing fireplace and comfy sofas. Enjoy a selection of winter warmers that include hot chocolate with dipping marshmallows, mulled wine, hot food and even blankets to keep the chill out
- Lights in the Gardens – a glowing trail of hanging lights and projections to take you from the Pier Approach through Bournemouth Gardens and into the Square.
- Christmas lights switch-on
- Santa’s letterbox will be back in Southbourne
- Santa’s Grotto
- Christmas Festival & Santa’s Grotto
- Carnival & Christmas Light Switch-On
- Countdown to Christmas
- Christmas Parade, Santa’s Grotto Opening
There is some great Christmas shopping and a great Christmas feeling in Bournemouth. Come down and enjoy a few leisurely shopping days or join us for a Turkey & Tinsel break. Call the Whitehall on 01202 554682 or book online – we’d love to see you!