Autumn is a wonderful time to visit Bournemouth. The weather can be very pleasant, just perfect for long walks, slow drinks and some glorious sunsets.
Bournemouth doesn’t slow down when summer ends! Here are 5 Reasons to Visit Bournemouth this Autumn.
- Bournemouth International Triathlon – Sunday 10 September 2017. This is one where the whole family can come along and enjoy a weekend at the seaside while Mum or Dad (or both) take on this challenge.
- Bournemouth Marathon Festival – Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 October 2017. The route takes runners along the seafront. Great for the whole family to come and cheer their athletes.
- Arts By the Sea – Saturday 14 to Saturday 21 October 2017. A week-long festival of dance, film, theatre, performance, visual arts, spoken word, literature and music.
- October Half-Term – Saturday 21 October 2017 to Sunday 29 October 2017. Lots of child-friendly activities in Bournemouth during this week, and there is always still a chance of some sunshine for a bit of time on the beach.
- Cycling and Walking – 2 very popular activities in Bournemouth, especially during autumn, when the colours are changing and a pre-winter peace has settled on Bournemouth.