RockReef, an all year, all weather adventure activity centre has opened in the old Pier Theatre on Bournemouth pier. It includes activities for anyone from the age of 4 up.
As well as the exciting zip wire, it boasts:
- 25 Clip N’ Climb challenges – clip on and climb up. Fun and colourful and great for the kids.
- The Pier Cave – a cave with twists and turns, grottos and ball pits. Explore alone in dull light or try a darker, instructor led challenges. You can even just send the kids and watch from the comfort of the café.
- HighLine aerial obstacle course – high above the ground, across swinging logs and ropes, and try not to fall. Experience the thrill of swinging through the air.
- A vertical drop slide – an adrenaline rush for the whole family
- The “Leap of Faith” jumping challenge. Only for the brave – leap from the top of a high platform and attempt to grab onto the hanging punch bag. Not suitable for younger children
Rock Reef has trained staff to ensure that you and your family are safe throughout your visit. Full instructions and appropriate safety equipment is provided for all activities.
After you’ve worked up an appetite on the activities, there is a lovely cafe with great views across the bay.
Find out more and book your adventure at the Rock Reef website